Resurrection of Srini

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Coming back to Life

3months of no exercise and no games have ruined my shape, my knee is still healing up though. Started off playing badminton, began listening to a lot of good music, bought Rang de Basanti and some cool collection of Rock n Roll. You know what, I bumped into Yuga and Archana at Planet M on brigades, these guys were on a vacation and planned their return the very next day.
Attending Concerts was my hobby, Hari Prasad Chaurasia's concert at Infy has got me back into this grove. I am planning to make it for Jethro Tull's concert and Vasantahabba, aint that an awesome combo?
Guess what, I am taking up my long pending Guitar lessons, did my part of cleaning up my dusty Guitar and tried some chords too. Wssup with you there?

4 Comments:

Blogger Srini said...

sure, will do

9:57 PM  
Blogger Srini said...

V'habba is not happening this year..on my way to IIMB for the Tulls concert.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Srini said...

Jethro Tulls concert was AWESOME!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Horst Heinrich said...

wunderfull site!

Greetings from Berlin! (Germany)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home