Resurrection of Srini

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Songs Only

he - find me somebody to love
she - love is all around

he - Ive been waiting for a gal like you
she -I got my mind set on you

he - I just called to say I love you,
she - Love me do

he - Love me two times
she -hold me, thrill me, Kiss me, kill me

he - come on baby light my fire
she - Oops, I did it again

he - You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiration
she - who the fuck is Alice?

he - I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
she - Don't speak I know just what you're saying.

he - please forgive me
she - dream, dream dream dream

he - who's gonna drive you home tonight?
she - Im leavin on a jet plane

he - its only words
she - thatz the way love goes

he - baby, id love you to want me
she - we are spirits, in a material world

he - I can do anything for love, but I wont do that
she - you gotto lick it, before we kick it

he - one more chance
she - run baby, run baby, run baby, run!

1 Comments:

Blogger Srini said...

ha ha ha, I wrote this as I had 2 hrs of wait time for Hari Prasad Chaurasia to begin.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home