Resurrection of Srini

Monday, January 16, 2006

My Poems

-----------srini's poems----------------
Fierceful and weird is my adventure!
Every punch of mine will be accompanied with a denture
Evils eyes and devil smile I have in my capture
touch me bastard, you'll rupture
these are not simply verbal words of torture
My insanity is so damn pure
Im a tusker gone berserk for sure
Swallowing this planet with my evil charms that allure
will crush the sun and spread darkness, want me to reassure?
BURP A few souls after my meal...your life! how will you insure?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother of mine, you shall get some grace..
I now seek, a seldom seen, unmoved human race..
would I get, my share of private time and space?
awaiting never ending hours, to pack and leave no trace!
disguising myself into a fully grown cruel face
wondering....Is there any such place?Is there any such place?
It can be Fields of paddy or maize..
sadness I want to demise!
sweentness I never want to compromise!
lust for lonliness I need to improvise
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm right next to my Juliet,
competing with spiderman as a poet,
my back is now set,
nasty fall i cant forget,
give me your hand with no regret,
all our actions are top secret,
peace we try to beget,
friendship of ours is a spiritual faucet,
washes sorrows of many sizes of different buckets,
having a one way ticket,
return aint in our journey packet,
every plug has its socket,
every hole has its pocket,
i will miss u , any bet?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
from bowling alleys to silent valleys.
ideas came from comets of Halleys
contact us, we're Lunatic rangers of crooked Alleys
Survivors of ancient makara
dementors of various bakra
are we not blissed fans of freaky chakra?

strange movies we've seen,
wondering how weird we've always been.
on the wheels for anything unseen.
water park? we're dolphins to shark
trek? our adventures has many stories to embark
does anyone dare a remark?

with tasks so daunting and the whistling bird haunting..
nothing stops us, even panting...
superior and divine,
sages just do chanting

no pain no gain,
getting drenched in pouring rain
Rahu and kethu, planets that fear and refrain
attitude? lets do it again and again !

fans of Jethro Tull.
equivalent to storm after the lull.
dude! simply mull.

autumn and winter, nature's best cycle
are they any match to, our treks on bicycle?
our comical nuclear reaction, can you recycle?

touring- belur, helebidu and somanathapura
trekking places around sakleshpura
who the hell are u, 12th thirthankara?

oh lord of the holy shrine
zillions of cosmic energy together we combine!
beware! we're the dynamite in every mine
Memories are something we relish..
sweet moments we always cherish
togetherness will never perish

1 Comments:

Blogger Nero said...

If you like Pink Floyd, you might have noticed a few sterling examples of poetry in the first few minutes of the 'Another Brick In The Wall' video.

money gets back
I'm all right Jack
Keep your hands off my stack

was reminded of this after your fourth poem. Guess the meter is same in both.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home