Resurrection of Srini

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Corporate Braggart !

Just had a conversation with a colleague of mine, the usual cribbing; why doesn't my boss know what I m doing?

We are often indulged so deep in our tasks, we forget to let others know what we're upto? what is our accomplishment?
Sometimes modesty is stupidity, an axe that can cut your own throat.
I told this guy the same, dude you need to take charge of your destiny, otherwise someone else will [GE way !!!]. We need to be living like a fox, be cunning and seize opportunities. That way we are on the topmost rung in the corporate ladder.
This gyan[lecture] didnt work any charm on my pal, this person was being very reactive to the situation and had negative opinions.

Do you think being a Corporate Braggart will get you higher and higher?

1 Comments:

Blogger Srini said...

Yes, I just bragged about some silly stuff I did for an account, GLORIFY the crap !

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home