Resurrection of Srini

Monday, January 01, 2007

Nikita

DEC-6-2006 is the day my little Niki took birth, she was all set to hop on to the new world, getting her out was an easy task, Rajani was in false labour the same morning, we had returned home after the hospital visit. Surprizingly, we had to head back to the hospital same evening, due to labor pains, this time it was for real..though, this was the most tensed and exciting phase of child birth, Rajani somehow gained enough courage to tolerate the pain until she was given epidural, after which she never experienced pain and Niki was out in 3 hours. Since this happened in the US, I got to see the entire birthing process, I had already seen them on a couple of educative DVDs, this onez real and mine...
If you thought being born was easy, you're wrong, our moms have withstood the mount everest of all pain peaks, we owe them everything for causing that pain.
Enough of sentiments, Niki is born weighing 6lb and 9 oz, she was 20in tall during birth..

I am glad that I had, and still have the support of my brother & my parents for being with us, helping us and providing support throughout.

We're now watching our little Niki grow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home