Resurrection of Srini

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Knee Surgery

Arthoscopy on 15th nov 2006 at the Lake forest bone and joint institute. The ligament damage that happened during dec 2005 applied a permanent brake to my games, my monthly 350 for insurance is anyways on the higher side, if it did provide any benefit, it had to be now, I decided to check out orthopedics here, took my second MRI, which revealed torn ACL and minor meniscal damage. I have now undergone an Arthoscopy and my doc Roger Chams has reconstructed my torn ligament by using the tendons on my ham.
The confidence of my doc was so damn high, he has given me a DVD showing the torn ligament and also some clips of him fixing the same [I could not believe I was watching my knee which was screwed, and then the new reconstructed ligament put back in its place].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home