Resurrection of Srini

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crash Boom Bang

This happened last week, I sensed that something wrong would happen, something evil, something uneasy, something displeasing, something annoying. YES! my sixth sense was indeed true. 24th March 2006[Bad Friday!], everything ahead of me was chaotic, everything behind me was chaotic, late evening sky above was evil and the moon was its crystal ball. Some one came screeching and hit my car from behind, another big scratch on my rear door, call centre Tata Sumo driven by a rash driver. I pulled my car right there, stopped the sumo guy, shouted at him, it seemed like the sumo driver was some local rowdy and he called up his rowdy friends using his mobile [covering up his fault], herez the twist in the story, I pulled my digital camera kept in my car, walked out and took a picture of this driver and his sumo. Sumo driver was shocked, he was puzzled, I screamed at him saying 'you can see what I can do' and drove home.

Though there was a new scratch on my car, I felt so happy about my presence of mind and how tactfully I treated a rowdy and showed him my middle finger !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home